I heard it was pjofandomfaces again and I only have an old selfie from dirty finals to offer
BIG FAT DOMESTICITY QUESTIONS MEME (ETA: I ADDED SOME MORE)
Do we all agree that thinking about your ship being domestic is hnnnnnng? Ok. And I want to do an askbox meme. But I don’t like all the questions from the two usual domesticity memes. SO I compiled both, reorganized the questions, took away repeats, tweaked some of them, and added more questions that I thought of, and you should feel free to reblog or message me with more questions to add to the list, and then also ask me ships with a question’s number and we can all drown in domestic feelings.
Because domesticity, is why.
- how did they first kiss?
- who flirts more?
- how did the relationship start?
- how did they start living together? do they move? how do they choose the place?
- do they have roommates?
- do they get married (or equivalent)?
- do they have kids?
- do they have pets?
- do they act different in public and at home?
- big spoon/little spoon?
- sleeping habits?
- favorite non-sexual activity?
- favorite sexual activity?
- how often do they have sex?
- what habits of the other drives them crazy?
- how often do they fight?
- most trivial thing they fight over?
- who uses all the hot water?
- who does most of the cleaning?
- what do they watch on tv and do they fight for the remote?
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working?
- who answers the phone?
- who steals the blankets?
- who remembers things?
- who does the groceries?
- who cooks normally?
- who leaves their stuff lying everywhere?
- what kind of stuff can be found around their place?
- what do their cupboards or shelves look like?
- what does their closet(s) look like?
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?
- do they have nicknames or pet names for each other?
- how do they refer to the other in public? how do other people refer to the other? (i.e. “my partner”, “ask your father”, ”dad and papa”, ”how’s your wife?”, etc)
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?
- how often do they go on dates?
- typical date night? out or at home?
- do they celebrate birthdays, valentine’s day, anniversaries?
- what would they get each other for gifts?
- how do they spend christmas and new year’s (or equivalent family gatherings)?
- who cusses more?
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?
- what are little gestures they do for each other?
- do they know how the other takes their coffee/tea?
- do they feel they see each other enough, or do they have activities that take too much of their time?
- do they friend/follow each other on facebook/tumblr/livejournal/skype/etc?
- (added) morning routine?
- how do they make up after a fight?
- finds the other persons wallet on the street and goes on a quest to give it back au
- the only two people at a bar rooting for the same football team au
- dentist waiting room au (seriously that shit takes so long)
- waiting for a flight that gets delayed au
- street magician au
- take the same bus every morning au
- "stop talking during the movie i am trying to watch dick bag" au
- having each other’s names on coke bottles and discovering it in the line to pay au
Today is Copernicus’s 541th birthday. You may remember Copernicus as the man who said “Hey, what if the Earth went around the sun?” To which the Catholic Church replied “Hey, what if we set you on fire?”
I may be only two episodes in but even i can tell everyone wants to nail Clarke Griffin
I have reblogged this at least a thousand times